There are a lot of page builder for WordPress today. I myself have experienced working with several page builder namely Divi page builder which comes with Divi theme , X theme page builder , Visual Composer , Beaver builder and other built in page builder by a theme. I can say the best page builder for now (no bias here) is Elementor page builder and I will give some reason why. Take note, it is my personal opinion.
Reason Why Elementor is the best WordPress page builder:
- Most of the WordPress theme in themeforest is now using elementor as the page builder. I remember working with a theme called Jupiter I used it few years back it was using visual composer as page builder but when a client asked me to update his website it turns out the new version of Jupiter which is called Jupiter X is now using elementor and that is two different page builder which ends up client agreeing to redesign the entire website using the new page builder.
- Easy to use UI , I remembered my first time checking the elementor UI when we started using Astra wordpress theme I easily adopt because the UI is very easy to use and self explanatory on what the widget functionality.
- Limitless possibility literally , you can create a custom layout for a page , for archive or even a single layout for a post or anything I mean anything! You can do anything with Elementor specially if you are using the elementor pro.
- Extensions all the extensions when you go to google and just search for elementor extensions you can see a lot of elementor extension some might argue that other page builder have a lot of extensions too but trust me elementor extensions either free or premium will come handy during website development.
- Can be easily integrated any plugins right now elementor got you covered , starting from WooCommerce up to BBpress elementor can be easily integrated. Archive , single display elementor got you covered.
I listed 5 reason why I can say elementor is the best WordPress page builder and it is my personal opinion working more than 6 years with WordPress websites.